View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0000022||VitalPBX||[All Projects] General||public||2017-12-22 12:11||2017-12-22 12:11|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Target Version||Fixed in Version|
|Summary||0000022: Endpoint Manager bugs|
|Description||1) In Endpoint.txt there is scan_subnet_devices.tooltip, but this tooltip is not working in GUI|
2) In Endpoint.txt there is epm.device_mapping.add_device.tooltip, but this tooltip is not working in GUI
3) In Endpoint.txt there is epm.device_mapping.scan_subnet_devices.filter.tooltip and it has wrong entry at the end of tootip window: 'for=' , pop up window appear and disappear only after mouse click on "Show Known Devices Only" in GUI, instead of mouse pointing
4) In Endpoint Manager - Host Settings - column description tooltip windows appear and disappear after mouse click too, instead of mouse pointing
5) In Endpoint.txt there is "epm.template.brand.tooltip = Select a Brand from the dropdown list of brands that are supported by Endpoint Manager. If you require a brand that does appear in the dropdown list, you can contact support, by clicking on the Add new model support menu (on the right-hand side of the dialog)". - Where is "Add new model support"?
6) In Endpoint Manager-Device Mapping if no devices assigned in field Assigned Devices, it shows an ugly inscription "MACAddressBrandModelTemplateDevices". The same inscription shows, when "Scan Subnet for Devices" does not find devices.
|Tags||No tags attached.|